Join in for this breakthrough Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Certificate Course to develop core competencies and transform your skills to achieve better therapeutic outcomes, even with your most challenging clients!
You’ll get effective clinical techniques from Dr. John Ludgate, a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, and trained at the Center for Cognitive Therapy in Philadelphia under Cognitive Therapy’s founder Dr. Aaron Beck. He will teach you how to master the art of applying CBT to a variety of clinical populations. Join him for this revolutionary experience as he reveals the latest advances in CBT to get the skills you need to succeed!
Learn concrete strategies that will provide greater healing for your clients who suffer from:
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Personality disorders
- And many more challenging clients!
Through case studies, interactive discussions, role-plays, and reproducible handouts, you will take away practical CBT strategies to use immediately with any client. Leave this certificate course armed with tools you can use in your very next session.Don’t miss out - register now to reserve your seat!
2-Day Intensive Training
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply evidence-based CBT techniques to multiple symptom sets.
- Choose methods for conducting CBT psychoeducation to elicit “buy-in” from most difficult clients.
- Point out, challenge and modify dysfunctional self-talk, thoughts and core beliefs.
- Develop case conceptualization skills for treating any DSM-5® condition.
- Formulate the key components of CBT practice.
- Implement rapport-building tips and tools to improve client relationships.
- Evaluate key Behavioural activation strategies useful for alleviating treatment-resistant depression.
- Develop strategies for treating depressive relapses.
- Implement cognitive Behavioural methods to overcome intrusive, obsessive-compulsive thoughts.
- Integrate key strategies for impulse control used to treat substance use disorders
- Provide exposure and cognitive processing interventions used to treat PTSD and trauma.
- Utilize cognitive reprocessing for clients with PTSD.
- Measure symptom management strategies for personality disorders.
- Apply DBT skills training for borderline personality disorder.
- Articulate the role of early maladaptive schemas in maintaining chronic conditions.
- Utilize schema-based strategies for breaking lifelong destructive Behavioural cycles.
- Determine eight motivations for parasuicidal behaviours and how to effectively intervene for each motivation.
- Establish how family dynamics are affected by an individual with borderline personality disorder and discover how to improve family communication.
- Compile suicide assessment skills and learn how to document to minimize liability.
2-Day Intensive Training
Can't make the live event? Click here to register for the live video webcast and join Ludgate from any location that's convenient for you!