- Average Rating:
2 Hours 01 Minutes
- Audio and Video
24 Mar, 2017
- Product Code:
- Media Type:
This online program is worth 2.0 hours CPD.
Lynn Lyons, L.I.C.S.W. specializes in working with anxiety in children. She is the coauthor Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents.
Access for Self-Study (Non-Interactive)
Access never expires for this product.
- Articulate worry managing strategies where the client expects anxiety to occur
- Evaluate strategies to help clients stay focused on demoting worry
- Articulate methods for clients to explore skills and strengths to keep moving forward in the therapeutic setting
- What’s going on?
- Anxious Parents Causing Anxious Children
- Better Emotionally Equipped Children
- Cognitive Skills Needed to Equip Children
- Three Things Found in Children with Anxiety
- Current Way of Handling Children with Anxiety
- Process-Based Approach vs. Content-Based Approach
- Prevention of Anxiety and Depression
- Cognitive Patterns and Specific Skills
- Positive Expectancy
- Do NOT Support Anxiety
- Support Uncertainty and Support being Uncomfortable
- Teach Skills to Parents and Kids - Three Targeted Areas
- Critical Concepts
- Seven “Puzzle Pieces”
- Ways/Strategies to Manage Worry
- Targeting in School
Psychologists, Physicians, Addiction Counselors, Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Nurses, and other Behavioral Health Professionals
Total Reviews: 122